Publication & Awards
Publication & Awards (Since 2010)
- Chopra, Nisha, NK Chopra and Khem Chand (2010): Effect of weed stress on seed yield and quality of onion (Allium cepa). Indian J Agric. Sci. 80 (1): 69-71.
- Chopra NK and Chopra Nisha (2010). Evaluation of tillage system and herbicides on wheat (Triticum aestivum) performance under rice (Oryza sativa) – wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping system. Indian J. of Agronomy 55(4): 304-307.
- Gupta, Anuja (2010). Storage technologies to enhance longevity in Paddy (Oryza sativa L.) seed of parental lines IR58025A and IR58025B of hybrid rice. East African Journal of Science 4 (2): 106-113.
- Rajkumar, Singh PB and Rana SC (2011). Effects of threshing methods on seed germination and vigour in Mustard cultivars. Seed Res. 39 (1): 99-101.
- K. Singh, S. Gopalakrishnan, V. P. Singh, K. V. Prabhu, T. Mohapatra1, N. K. Singh, T. R. Sharma1, M. Nagarajan, K. K. Vinod, Devinder Singh, U. D. Singh, Subhash Chander, S. S. Atwal, Rakesh Seth, Vikas K. Singh, Ranjith K. Ellur, Atul Singh, Deepti Anand, Apurva Khanna, Sheel Yadav, Nitika Goel, Ashutosh Singh, Asif B. Shikari, Anita Singh and Balram Marathi (2011). Marker assisted selection: a paradigm shift in Basmati breeding. Indian J. Genet., 71(2): 1-9.
- Ajay, C, MVC Gowda, Prasanna Holajjer, KT Ramya, G Govindaraj, H Prashanth Babu. (2012). Improving Genetic Attributes of Confectionary Traits in Peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) using Multivariate Analytical Tools. Journal of Agriculture Science. 4 (3): 247-258.
- Chopra Neelam Kumar and Nisha Chopra (2012). Wheat (Triticum aestivum) productivity as affected by application of low dose herbicides on sole and premix formulation. Indian J of Agronomy 57(4):36-39.
- Gupta VK, Ajit, SP Ahlawat, RV Kumar and A Dutta (2012). Relationship analysis among growth, fruits, and biochemical characters in neem (Azadirachta indica A. Juss). Indian Journal of Agroforestry, 14 (1): 34-38.
- Hoshmani Jagdish, VK Pandita, BS Tomar (2012). Seed development and acquisition of desiccation tolerance during maturation of okra seed. Indian J. Horticulture 69 (3): 253- 259.
- Kumar RV, SP Ahlawat, SK Pandey, Rajeev Ranjan and DC Joshi (2012). Assessment of genetic variability in growth, reproductive phenology, seed characters and yield in Jatropha curcas (L.) genetic resources. Range Management and Agroforestry, 33 (1): 53-56.
- Kumar Ravindra, Sweta Srivastava, Asha Sinha, BK Sarma and Deeba Kamil (2012). First report of Alternaria alternata causing Fruit Rot Disease of Jatropha curcas from India. J Mycol Plant Pathol. 42(2): 265 – 266.
- Nagarajan, Shantha, Jytosna Bharadwaj, A Anand, VK Pandita, APS Verma (2012). Static magnetic field exposure improves germination and vigour of fresh and carryover seeds of garden pea. Indian J. Horticulture 69 (3): 435- 438.
- Sinha Asha, Manisha Srivastava, Seweta Srivasatva and Ravindra Kumar. (2012). Production of manure from decomposing kitchen waste and its effect on tomato plants. Journal of Interacademicia 16(2): 239-246.
- Srivastava Seweta, Ravindra Kumar and Asha Sinha (2012). Antifungal activity of Jatropha curcas oil against some seed borne fungi. Plant Pathology Journal 11 (4): 120-123.
- NK Chopra, Nisha Kant Chopra, SS Atwal, SN Sinha, R Seth and AK Singh (2010). Seed Production Agronomy of Pusa Basmati 1121 (TB-ICN: 71/2010), 34p.
- NK Chopra, Nisha Chopra, SS Atwal, SN Sinha, R Seth and AK Singh (2010). Dhan Pusa Basmati 1121 ka beejotpadan sasya vigyan (TB-ICN: H-84/2010), 42p.
- JP Sinha, R Seth and A Gupta (2010). Book of Abstracts of “National Seminar on Post Harvest Management of Seed for Quality Assurance and Farmers Prosperity”, 113p.
- VK Pandita, SC Rana, RN Yadav and R Seth (2010). Hybrid seed production in solanaceous vegetables (TB-ICN: 75/2010), 30p.
- Rakesh Seth, SS Atwal, SN Sinha (2010). Kharif field crops seed production technology (TB-ICN: 76/2010) 59p.
- Anuja Gupta, Sushma and Sacchidanand Sinha (2010). Katha rachna avum chintan (ICN: H-86/ 2010) 27p.
- JP Sinha, SN Sinha and Manoj Kumar (2010). Post Harvest Management of seeds: Data Booklet, 26p.
- Gupta, Anuja, PB Singh and SN Sinha (2011). Dhaan mein pramukh rog avum keet: lakshan avum prabandhan (TB ICN: H-85/2010). Bharatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Shetriya Kendra- Karnal, 48p.
- Gupta, Anuja, NK Chopra and PB Singh (2011): Beej phaslon mein padap suraksha (TB ICN: H-101/2011). Bharatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Shetriya Kendra- Karnal 45p.
- Gupta, Anuja, NK Chopra and PB Singh (2011): Crop protection in seed crops (TB ICN: 82/2011). IARI, Regional Station, Karnal-132 001, Haryana, India, 41p.
- Kumar, Anuj, R Singh, PB Singh, S Singh, R Chand, JK Panday and I Sharma (2011). Gehoon ka Bhandaran evam Rakh-Rakhaw, Vistar bulletin-33, Directorate of Wheat Research, Karnal.
- Chopra, Nisha Kant, NK Chopra, SS Atwal and Prasanth Babu H (2012). Gehoon mein mukhya kharpatwar ka prabandhan (TB ICN: H – 113/2012). Bharatiya krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Shetriya Kendra- Karnal, 42p.
- Chopra Nisha, NK Chopra and SS Atwal (2012). Beej Phaslon mein sasya prabandh (TB- ICN: H-114/2012), Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Shetriya Kendra-Karnal.
- Sinha SN, Chitra Srivastava, Anuja Gupta, PB Singh, Amit Bera and SS Atwal (2012). Management of Storage Pests through Modified Atmosphere Technology (TB- ICN: 96/2012), IARI Regional Station, Karnal, 123p.
- Kumar Ashwani, Ravindra Kumar, Anuja Gupta and SS Atwal (2013). Bijotpadan duara udhyamsheelta. Takniki Bulletin. TB ICN: H – 125/2013. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Santhan, Kshetriya Kendra, Karnal, 32p.
- Kumar Ashwani, Ravindra Kumar, Anuja Gupta and SS Atwal (2013). Entrepreneurship through Seed production. Technical Bulletin. TB ICN: 109/2013. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Regional Station, Karnal.
- Drs. SS Atwal, NK Chopra, Rakesh Seth and SN Sinha were honoured by ICAR with a “Recognition Certificate” and Cash Award by Honorable Union Minister of Agriculture Sh. Sharad Pawar ji for outstanding service to the nation through contribution in the development of basmati rice varieties on February 16, 2009 at NAAS Complex, New Delhi.
- Dr. SS Atwal, Principal Scientist was felicitated by IARI, New Delhi for “Outstanding contribution in basic and applied research and development of basmati rice varieties” in August, 2005.
- Drs. SS Atwal, NK Chopra and SN Sinha were honoured by CIFA (Consortium of Indian Farmers Associations) with “Outstanding Agricultural Research Team Award” for contribution in maintenance breeding of basmati rice varieties on December 2, 2006.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Regional Station, Karnal received Consolation Prize and Dr. (Mrs.) Anuja Gupta, Principal Scientist and Rajbhasha Prabhari received Commendation certificate from Town Official Language Implementation Committee, Karnal, Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, for promoting the use of Official language (Hindi) during the year 2009-2010 on 25th November, 2010.
- Dr. (Mrs.) Anuja Gupta, Principal Scientist received Shri VP Gokhale Award, 2010 instituted by Prof. DV Gokhale, University of California, Riverside, USA and administered by Maharashtra Association for the cultivation of Science (MACS) in recognition of significant research contribution in the various areas of Phytopathology on 18th November, 2010 at Agarkar Institute, Pune, India.
- Dr. (Mrs.) Anuja Gupta received Pusa Vishist Hindi Pravakta Puruskar for 2010-11 from IARI, New Delhi, for oral presentations in Hindi during various training programmes / workshops / seminars / symposiums.
- Drs. SP Ahlawat and B Alam received Best poster award on 'Breeding and improvement in Acacia nilotica for abiotic stress” in International conference on “Climate Change, Sustainable Agriculture & Public Leadership” from 7-9 February 2012 at National Agriculture Science Centre (NASC), Todapur, New Delhi 110012.
- Drs. RajKumar, PB Singh and Prashanth Babu H received Best poster award on “Evaluation of eco-friendly chemical and products against aphid Lipaphis erysimi in mustard seed crop” in 4th National Seed Congress on “Quality Seed for Food Security” held at Chandigarh from Jan.23-25, 2012.
- Drs. SC Rana and VK Pandita secured IIIrd prize in Poster Presentation on 'Entrepreneurship through vegetable cultivation' presented in International Congress on Urban Green Spaces organized by Centre for Urban Green Spaces and Department of Environment, Govt. of NCT, Delhi held at New Delhi from March 5-7, 2012.
- Dr. PK Sharma received National Award for guiding the Best M. Tech. thesis in Agril. Engg.-2011” by Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi.
- IARI, Regional Station, Karnal received first Prize for display of the stall put up at CSSRI, Karnal during “Rabi Kisan Mela 2012” held on 1st March 2012.
- IARI, Regional Station, Karnal received Second Prize in the exhibition organized by Directorate of Wheat Research, Karnal on the occasion of their Foundation day on 9th September, 2012.
- IARI, Regional Station, Karnal received Best Stall Award in the exhibition organized by Directorate of Wheat Research, Karnal on the occasion of Innovators-cum-Seed Day on 31st October, 2012.
- Dr Ashwani Kumar, Sr. Scientist gave Outstanding performance in the ICAR sponsored 10 days Short Course on “Micro Irrigation and Other Technological Options for Enhancing Water Productivity in Vegetable Crops” during 03-12 October, 2012, securing Second place among 18 participants.