DESCRIPTION OF COURSES
AE 614 DYNAMICS OF FARM MACHINERY (2L+1P) I
To acquaint and equip with dynamic force analysis for farm machinery component designs
Farm machine systems characteristics and evaluation.
Analysis of forces, motion and their equilibrium in the elements of farm machines.
Dynamic balancing and stability of farm machines, analysis of typical problems in tractor implement systems.
Research reviews on design and analysis of farm machines and components.
- Barger, E.L., Liljedahl, J.B. and McKibben, E.C. 1967. Tractors and their Power Units. Wiley and Sons.
- Bernacki, C., Haman, J. and Kanafajski, C.Z.1972. Agricultural Machines Oxford & IBH.
- Bosoi, E.S., Verniaev, O.V. and Sultan-Shakh, E.G. 1990. Theory, Construction and Calculations of Agricultural Machinery. Vol. I. Oxonian Press.
- Klenin, N.I., Popov, I.F. and Sakoon, V.A. 1987. Agricultural Machines. Theory of Operations, Computing and Controlling Parameters and the Condition of Operation. Amrind Publ.
- Ralph Alcock.1986. Tractor Implements System. AVI Publ.
- Sharma, P.C. and Aggarwal, D.K. 1989. A Text Book of Machine Design. Katson Publishing House.
- Theory and Construction. Vol. I. U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Technical Information Service, Springfield, Virginia.
- William, R. Gill and Glen E Vanden Berg. 1968. Soil Dynamics in Tillage and Traction. US Govt. Printing Office, Washington, D.C.