Last Updated: 30 January 2017
- Nafees Ahmad, Nishi Sharma, B.K. Singh, Pratibha Joshi, S. Chakravorty and Rakesh Kumar (2016). Efficacy of Partnership Model to Assess and Disseminate IARI Technologies. Journal of Agroecology and Natural Resource Management. Vol 3(1):106-108.
- Pratibha Joshi, Nishi Sharma, B. K. Singh, J.P.S. Dabas, Nafees Ahmad, S. Chakravorty and Mahinder Singh (2016). Health and Nutrition Issues of Rural Women in India. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Food Technology. Volume 3, (2);87-90.
- Nishi Sharma, Ambrish Sharma, JP Sharma, SK Dubey, JPS Dabas, BK Singh, Anjani Kumar, Nafees Ahmad, S. Chakravorty, Pratibha Joshi, Nand Kishore, P.P.Maurya, Kisan Singh and A V Dubey (2017). Farmers’ Preferences to Varietal Attributes: An Indicator for Technology Acceptance and Adoption-A Case of Rice Varieties in Western Indo Gangetic Plains of India. Indian Journal of Agriculture Sciences (87 (1), 51-55.
- Shalini Gaur Rudra, J.P.S. Dabas, Nishi Sharma, Nafees Ahmad, Pratibha Joshi and Himani Budhiraja, Micro-Enterprise Development with Innovative Pearl millet and jaggery Cookies, Indian J. of Genet. & Biotech. 8(2); 172-175 (2016)
- Pratibha Joshi, Indu Karki, Promila Sharma (2015). Computer workstation ergonomics: knowledge testing of State Agricultural University (SAU) students. J Hum Ecol, 49 (3): 335-339. (NAAS Rating – 4.12)
- Renu Sanwal, Pratibha Joshi and Govind Singh (2015). Role of ICT in Hills Agriculture System. Journal of Communication Studies Vol. XXXIII. pp. 38- 45 (NAAS Rating: 3.45)
- Pratibha Joshi, Geetanjali Joshi , Renu Sanwal (2015). Minimizing Cyber Waste: Issuing and Strategies for Handling. International Journal of Researches in Social Sciences and Information studies (IJRSSIS). Vol 1 (3): 215-225pp.
- Pratibha Joshi, Nishi Sharma, Manik Lal Roy, H. L. Kharbikar, Nirmal Chandra and Renu Sanwal (2015).Traditional Food Practices in North Western Himalayan Region: Case of Uttarakhand. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Food Technology. Volume 2, (3); 170-174.
- Nafees Ahmad, Nishi Sharma, B.K. Singh, Pratibha Joshi, S. Chakrovorty and Rakesh Kumar. (2016).Efficiency of partnership model to assess and disseminate IARI Technologies. Journal of Agroecology and Natural Resourse Management. Vol 3, issue 1, Jan-March, 2016.106-108
- Pratibha Joshi, Nishi Sharma, B. K. Singh, J.P.S. Dabas, Nafees Ahmad, S. Chakravorty and Mahinder Singh..(2016).Health and Nutrition Issues of Rural Women in India. Journal o f Agricultural Engineering and Food Technology p-ISSN: 2350-0085; e-ISSN: 2350-0263; Volume 3, Issue 2; January-March, 2016.87-90.
- B.K. Singh, Ambrish Kumar Sharma, Nishi Sharma, R.P.Singh ‘Ratan’ and Kishan Singh (2015). Enhancing productivity and profitability of tribal farmers of Jharkhand through institutional linkages. Indian journal of Extension Education
- Renu Sanwal, Pratibha Joshi, Govind Singh (2015) Role of Communication Media in Promoting Agriculture in Hills. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-659-79891-7. Pp 80.
- Pratibha Joshi, Nishi Sharma, Manik Lal Roy, H. L. Kharbikar, Nirmal Chandra and Renu Sanwa. (2015) Traditional Food Practices in North Western Himalayan Region : Case of Uttrakhand. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Food Technology. p-ISSN: 2350-0085; e-ISSN: 2350-0263; Volume 2, Issue 3; July-September, 2015 pp. 170-174.
- Nafees Ahmad, Nishi Sharma and S.P.Singh. 2016. Quality and safety issues in Agriculture. Agricultural Marketing Perspective and Potential, Edited book published by NIPA, Delhi. ISBN: 978-93-85516-15-3. pp 247-256
- R P Singh Ratan, Niva Bara, Valeria Lakra, S Chakravorty, B K Singh, Nishi Sharma and Pratibha Joshi. 2016. ITKs on the Edge of Tomorrow: Practices for Rice Cultivation and its Pest Control Techniques in Jharkhand. Indigenous Technologies in Plant Protection. 2016. Edited book Published by NRCIPM. Page 47-64.
- Pratibha Joshi, J P Sharma, Nishi Sharma, B K Singh, J P S Dabas, Sarbasis Chakravorty, Nafees Ahmad, G S Mahra and Kushagra Joshi . 2016. Popular ITK in Hills : A Case of Uttarakhand. Edited book Published by NRCIPM. Page 173-178.
Technical Articles/Popular Articles:
- Nafees Ahmad, Nishi Sharma and J.P.Sharma (2016). Diversification for Resurrecting Agriculture in punjab, Young Farmer, March 2016. Pp 40-42
- Pratibha Joshi, Nishi Sharma, Nafees Ahmad, S Chakarvorty, Geetanjli Joshi and Renu Sanwal (2016). Dalon ka Paushthik Aahar: Banaye Samridh Jeevan Ka Aadhar, Prasar Doot March 2016. Pp 41-44
- Pratibha Joshi, J.P. Sharma and B.K. Singh (2016). Gender Mainstreaming through ergonomics for practitioners. CAFT training on Gender analysis and mainstreaming in agriculture. Jan 2-22, 2016. Pp 267-282.
- Sukhbir Singh, H.L. Kharbikar, Pratibha Joshi, D.C. Sahoo and J.K. Bisht (2015). Women Drudgery Reduction in Hills: Success story of Vivek millet Thresher cum Pearler. Indian farming, May 2015, 65 (2):20-21
- Renu Jethi, J.K. Bisht, Pratibha Joshi and Nirmal Chandra (2015). Krishi Prodaugiki Prasar mein sahayak krushak samooh. Kheti Oct 2015, pp 22-24.
- Pratibha Joshi, B.K. Singh, K.S. Yadav, Renu Sanwal and Geetanjali Joshi (2015). Laghu Star Par Krishi Utpad Prasanskaran Ki Sambhavnayen. Prasar Doot. Dec, 2015. Pp 30-32.
- Pratibha Joshi, B.K. Singh and K.S. Yadav (2015). Krishak Mahila Ka Karyabojh. Women Farmers Training on Samagra Bagwani Vikas, Mrada evem Jal Sanrakshan ki Unnat Vidhiyan. Nov 23-27, 2015. Pp 36-44.
- Kishan Singh, PP Maurya, BK Singh and Nand Kishore (2016). धान की उन्नत खेती. Kisan Vikas Sahayog (Feb-March, 2016). pp 13-16.
- B.K.Singh, Nishi Sharma and A.V.Dubey (2015). Safalta Ki kahani- Ubharta Udhayami Kisan : Mukesh Kaliraman. Pusa Surbhi, Published by ICAR-IARI. ISSN 2348-2656. pp 147-149.
- Nishi Sharma, Mamta Meena and Rajesh Singh. 2015 Amla ek fayede anek.. Prasar Doot. December: 27-29.
- IARI-Voluntary Organisations Collaborative Programme, Progress Report Rabi (2014-15)
- IARI-SAUs/ICAR Institutes Organisations Collaborative National Extension Programme Rabi (2014-15)
- IARI-Voluntary Organisations Collaborative Programme, Progress Report Kharif (2015)
- IARI-SAUs/ICAR Institutes Organisations Collaborative National Extension Programme Kharif (2015)
- Pratibha Joshi, J.P. Sharma, B.K. Singh, I. M. Mishra, Satish D. Lande, K.S. Yadav, Nand Kishore and Anand Vijay Dube (2015), Training Programme on Krishi Yantra Evam Machine 4-6 Aug, 2015, Centre for Agricultural Technology Assessment and Transfer, pp 123.
- Dr. Nafees Ahmad (2016). ‘Efficacy of Partnership Model to Assess and Disseminate IARI Technologies ’ Paper presented in the International Conference on “Innovative Research in Agriculture, Food Technology, Physical, Chemical Sciences, Ecological, Mathematical/Statistical Applications for Sustainable Development” (AFPCEM-2016) held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, on 13th March 2016
- Himani Buddhiraja, Raksha, Nishi Sharma, J.P.S.Dabas (2015). ‘Assessment of dietary diversification among farm women in Aligarh, UP’ during International Congress on "Agriculture, Food Engineering and Environmental Sciences- Sustainable Approaches" from 9-10, May, 2015.
- Valeria Lakra; R. P. Singh Ratan, B.K.Singh, Nishi Sharma, S. Chakravorty and Pratibha Joshi (2015). 'Successful application of ITKs for pest control in Jharkhand' during National Seminar on Contextual Relevance of ITKs in Plant Protection held from October 28-29, 2015 at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi Campus, New Delhi.
- Pratibha Joshi, J. P. Sharma, Promila Sharma, G.S. Mahra, Geetanjali Joshi and Nishi Sharma (2015). ' Popular Indigenous Technical Knowledge For Sustainable Environment In Hills : Case Of Uttarakhand' during National Seminar on Contextual Relevance of ITKs in Plant Protection held from October 28-29, 2015 at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi Campus, New Delhi.
- Nishi Sharma, Shalini Gaur Rudra, J.P.S.Dabas, Himani Budhiraja, Raksha, Devendra and Pankaj (2016). Value Added Baked Products: An Income Generating Option For Farm Women. 2nd International Conference entitled as “New Challenges in Biotechnology & Molecular Biology in the Context of 21st Century” is being organized by Indian Society of Genetics, Biotechnology Research & Development in collaboration with School of Entomology , St. John’s College Agra from February 27-29, 2016.
Awards and honours
- IARI stall was awarded 1st Prize for excellent achievement and best display during “10th International Agricultural and Horticultural Expo, 2014” organized by NNS Media Group from 25th to 27th July, 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- IARI stall was awarded 1st Prize for excellent achievement and best display during “All India Farmers’ Fair and Agro-industrial Exhibition” at SVBPUA&T at Meerut from 16-18 October, 2014.
Dr. B.K. Singh
- Organising Secretary - Pusa Krishi Vigyan Mela Organising Commettee, 2015.
- Member Secretary - IARI Innovative farmers and IARI Fellow Farmers selection committee for Award in the annual Pusa Krishi Vigyan Mela, 2015.
- Secretary - Indian Society of Extension Education, New Delhi
- Joint Secretary – Society of Extension Education, SEE, Agra
- Chief Editor -Prasar Doot. Published by ATIC, CATAT, IARI, New Delhi
Dr. Nafees Ahmad
- Member Editorial Board - Prasar Doot. Published by ATIC, CATAT, IARI, New Delhi
Dr. Nishi Sharma
- Editor - Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development. Published by Society of community mobilization for sustainable development.
Sh. A.V. Dubey,
Earned two prizes in Institute level programmes organised during Hindi Chetna Mass
- प्रथम पुरस्कार – श्रुतलेख,
- प्रथम पुरस्कार – निबंध लेखन