Last Updated: 31 May 2016
Publications & Awards
- e-Granth Team lead by Dr. A. K. Jain, received Certificate of Appreciation from DG, ICAR for outstanding work on e-Granth.
- CeRA team lead by Dr. H. Chandrasekharan, received Certificate of Appreciation from DG, ICAR for outstanding work on e-journal accessibility in CeRA.
- Dr. A.K. Mishra, Scientist, received Award from Society of Information Technology Professionals.
- Dr. Amrender Kumar, selected for Commonwealth Scholarship Plan, 2007, Department of Higher Education for Doctoral Degree in Mathematics (INCS-2007-154)
- Himadri Ghosh and Amrender Kumar (2010). Statistical Modelling in Agriculture. Reference manual for training programme under Centre of Advanced Faculty Training (CAFT) during 15th February – 07 March, 2011 at IASRI, New Delhi
- Technical series for the proceedings of the Workshop on “Forecasting Future Technological Needs for Rice in India” Edited by V. Ramasubramanian, Amrender Kumar, V.K. Bhatia and Satya Pal held at Central Rice Research Institute, Cuttack during July 28–29, 2008
- Technical series on “Technology Forecasting Methodologies” by Ramasubramanian, V., V. K. Bhatia, Amrender Kumar, Anil Rai, K. K. Chaturvedi and Satyapal under NAIP project “V-PAGe sub-programme II: Technology Forecasting” during 13-17 July, 2010 at IASRI, New Delhi-110012. (Technical Series IASRI/NAIP/VPAGe/03/2010, IASRI, New Delhi)
- Ranjana Agrawal and Amrender Kumar (2011). Forecast Modelling in crops. Reference manual for training programme under National Agricultural Innovation Project (NAIP), during 3 – 12 August, 2011 at IASRI, New Delhi
- K.N. Singh and Amrender Kumar (2011). Forecasting Techniques in Agriculture. Training manual for International training programme for officers of Department of Census and Statistics, Sri Lanka, during 17-31 October, 2011 at IASRI, New Delhi
- K.N. Singh, Anshu Bharadwaj and Amrender Kumar (2012). Forecast Modeling in Crops using weather and Geo-informatics. Reference manual for training programme under National Agricultural Innovation Project (NAIP) during 22nd August to 4th September, 2012 at IASRI, New Delhi
- Ramasubramanian V. and Amrender Kumar (2012). Technology Forecasting Methods with Applications in Agriculture. Training manual under the aegis of Sub-programme on ‘Technology Forecasting’ in the NAIP programme "Visioning, Policy Analysis and Gender (V-PAGe)” during 06 - 15 June, 2012 at IASRI, New Delhi