Last Updated: 24 May 2016
Trainings / Extension Activities
The Division organized several training programmes on recent development in Agricultural Chemistry from time to time.
- Pesticides: Chemistry, analysis and quality control, April 27-May 16, 1987.
- Recent developments in agrochemical research to meet the challenges of the 21st century, November 6-15, 2000.
- Pesticides: Quality and safety appraisal, October 29-November 7, 2001.
- Pesticide Residue Analysis, Dec. 2-11, 2002
- Instrumental Methods of Pesticide Residue Analysis, July 31-9 August, 2003
- Pesticide residue analysis in drinking water by Gas Chromatography, Nov. 13-22, 2003
- Analytical techniques in pesticide residue analysis, Sept.1-10, 2004
- NAIP sponsored workshop on “Innovative solutions of nutraceuticals and functional foods” March 22-26, 2011
- NAIP sponsored National Training on “Naturally occurring nutraceuticals, crop protectants and other biomolecules for application in human and crop health” Jan 23-Feb 2, 2012
- NAIP workshop on "Health benefitting phytoceuticals from vegetable, fruits and non food crops” March 21-23, 2012
- Training course on ‘Techniques and Methods for Pesticide Residue Analysis” organized by Pesticide Referral Laboratory from 5-11 October, 2012
- Training on “Extraction and analysis of nutraceuticals from vegetables, fruits and non-food crops” from 22-24 November, 2012
- Training on “Techniques and method for pesticide residue analysis” organized by Pesticide Referral Laboratory from October 7- November 18, 2013
- “Plant Protection” training organized for trainees from Afghanistan from October 7- November 18, 2013
- Training on “Contribution of organic amendments on the retention and/or degradation of pesticides” to CV Raman Fellow, Govt of India, New Delhi from January 25- April 18, 2014
- Training on “Smart agro-input delivery approaches based on hydrogels and other polymeric carriers for improved crop health and productivity” was organized from July, 21- 30, 2015