Last Updated: 31 May 2016
The R & D activities of the Unit facilitates access to research database in Agri-Bioinformatics and e-Resources through websites; for which internet services are provided and trainings are organized from time to time for HRD.
- Research and Development activities on ICT in Agriculture
- Develop Statistical Models for Pest Dynamics and Crop Yields.
- Develop and maintain IARI websites and internet facilities
- To provide and maintain email services and facilitate internet services to all staff and students of IARI
- To maintain campus LAN.
- To provide e-access to all researchers in CeRA
- To help scientists colleagues to developing/maintaining servers and websites of other projects
- To help in hosting institutional repository under e-Granth project.