Trainings / Extension Activities
The Division organized several training programmes on recent development in Agricultural Chemistry from time to time.
- Pesticides: Chemistry, analysis and quality control, April 27-May 16, 1987.
- Recent developments in agrochemical research to meet the challenges of the 21st century, November 6-15, 2000.
- Pesticides: Quality and safety appraisal, October 29-November 7, 2001.
- Pesticide Residue Analysis, Dec. 2-11, 2002
- Instrumental Methods of Pesticide Residue Analysis, July 31-9 August, 2003
- Pesticide residue analysis in drinking water by Gas Chromatography, Nov. 13-22, 2003
- Analytical techniques in pesticide residue analysis, Sept.1-10, 2004
- NAIP sponsored workshop on “Innovative solutions of nutraceuticals and functional foods” March 22-26, 2011
- NAIP sponsored National Training on “Naturally occurring nutraceuticals, crop protectants and other biomolecules for application in human and crop health” Jan 23-Feb 2, 2012
- NAIP workshop on "Health benefitting phytoceuticals from vegetable, fruits and non food crops” March 21-23, 2012
- Training course on ‘Techniques and Methods for Pesticide Residue Analysis” organized by Pesticide Referral Laboratory from 5-11 October, 2012
- Training on “Extraction and analysis of nutraceuticals from vegetables, fruits and non-food crops” from 22-24 November, 2012
- Training on “Techniques and method for pesticide residue analysis” organized by Pesticide Referral Laboratory from October 7- November 18, 2013
- “Plant Protection” training organized for trainees from Afghanistan from October 7- November 18, 2013
- Training on “Contribution of organic amendments on the retention and/or degradation of pesticides” to CV Raman Fellow, Govt of India, New Delhi from January 25- April 18, 2014
- Training on “Smart agro-input delivery approaches based on hydrogels and other polymeric carriers for improved crop health and productivity” was organized from July, 21- 30, 2015
- Training on “Trace level analysis of pesticides, phytochemicals, sugars and organic acids” was organized from January 23-30, 2017
- Short course on “Advanced methods for trace level identification and estimation of agrochemicals to ensure safety of consumers” was organized from September 12-21, 2017
- Short course on “New generation smart agrochemical oriented approaches for crop and human health management” was organized from December 7-27, 2017
- Winter School training on “Harnessing new generation green technologies from plant, microbial and waste sources for sustainable crop, environmental and human health” was organized from December 26, 2019– January 15, 2020.
- An extension training on “Environment-friendly indigenous crop protection and resource management alternatives” was organized from 20th to 25th January, 2020